Fact Sheets available from the Center for Expansion of Language and Thinking (CELT)
- Fact Sheet #1: Some Key Principles of a Whole Language Perspective on Learning and Teaching
- Fact Sheet #2: What About Skills in Whole Language Classrooms?
- Fact Sheet #3: Phonics Phacts
- Fact Sheet #4: Phonics vs. Whole Language: Why Whole Language Teachers Don't Think It Is Much of a Debate
- Fact Sheet #6: What Whole Language Is Not: Common Myths and Misunderstandings
- Fact Sheet #9: Phonics and Dialects of English
Heinemann has generously made available the following three Fact Sheets from Connie Weaver's publication Creating Support for Effective Literacy Education