Secondary Section Steering Committee
(one to be elected; term to expire in 2018)
- April Niemela, Idaho State Department of Education, Lewiston
- Meenoo Rami, Science Leadership Academy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Representative from the Conference on English Leadership
(one to be elected as a member of the Secondary Section Steering Committee; term to expire in 2018)
- Scott Eggerding, Lyons Township High School, LaGrange, Illinois
- Ann Marie Quinlan, Lincoln Southeast High School, Nebraska
Secondary Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2015)
- Shelly Garnett, Thornton High School, Colorado
- Pat S. Graff, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- Teri McKnight, Maine South High School, Park Ridge, Illinois
- Kathleen Rose McKenzie, Cass High School, Cartersville, Georgia
- Julie Rucker, Tift County High School, Tifton, Georgia
- Dwight Robert Wade III, White Station Middle School, Memphis, Tennessee
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current Secondary Section Steering Committee.