Beginning this year NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Secondary Section Steering Committee
(one to be elected; term to expire in 2017)
- Elena Garcia, John Glenn High School, Westland, Michigan
- Courtney Morgan, Skyline High School, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Secondary Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2014)
- William L. Bass, Parkway School District, St. Louis, Missouri
- Bonnee Breese, Overbrook High School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pat S. Graff, La Cueva High School, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Julie Malcolm, North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, Charlotte
- Susan Reese, Ocean Township High School, New Jersey
- Rudy Sharpe, Lancasater Country Day School, Pennsylvania
Meet the current Secondary Section Steering Committee.