Secondary Section Steering Committee
(four to be elected; term to expire in 2020)
- Joshua Cabat, Roslyn Public Schools, New York
- Bob Dandoy, Butler, Pennsylvania
- Jennifer McCaslin, Springfield Township High School, Erdenheim, Pennsylvania
- Amanda Palmer, Katy Independent School District, Texas
- Shekema H. Silveri, Fulton County, Georgia
- Cheryl Simonds Staley, Carbondale Community High School, Illinois
- Vaughn Watson, Michigan State University, East Lansing
- Tracy Lynn Weaver, Perry High School, Chandler, Arizona
Secondary Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2017)
- James S. Chisholm, University of Louisville, Kentucky
- Jill Davidson, Anglophone School District West, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Margaret Gardineer, Port St. Lucie High School, Florida
- Jonathan Lovell, San Jose State University, California
- Jennifer L. Murphy, El Dorado High School, Arkansas
- Janet Neyer, Cadillac High School, Michigan
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current Secondary Section Steering Committee.