Beginning this year NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email. please visit http://tinyurl.com/a5x8uz4 and add it to your membership record. (You may also use this url to change your email address or to update your member profile). If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Middle Level Section Steering Committee
(two to be elected; term to expire in 2017)
- Jason Griffith, Carlisle Area High School, Pennsylvania
- Amy Gutierrez Baker, West Jefferson Middle School, Conifer, Colorado
- Margaret Hale, University of Houston, Texas
- Latrice D. Rogers, Montgomery County Public Schools, Bowie, Maryland
Middle Level Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2014)
- Molly J. Bestge, West Fargo Public Schools, North Dakota
- Elizabeth Dinkins, Bellarmine University, Louisville, Kentucky
- Carrie Ann Gehringer, Fort Bragg Middle School, California
- Emily Green, Maumee Valley Country Day School, Toledo, Ohio
- Laurie A. Henry, University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Justin Stygles, Rowe Elementary School, Maine
Meet the current Middle Level Section Steering Committee.