View Candidates Biographical Information (will be available soon)
Middle Level Section Steering Committee
(two to be elected; term to expire in 2021)
- Jason P. Augustowski, Belmont Ridge Middle School, Leesburg, Virginia
- Katharine Hale, Gunston Middle School, Arlington, Virginia
- Kate Roberts, Brooklyn, New York
- Zanetta K. Robinson, Thurgood Marshall Fundamental Middle School, St. Petersburg, Florida
Middle Level Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2018)
- Jill Adams, Metropolitan State University, Denver, Colorado
- Sarah Bonner, Heyworth Junior/Senior High School, Illinois
- Angela Ellsworth Fair, Huntington Middle School, Newport News, Virginia
- Chad Everett, Horn Lake Middle School, Mississippi
- Lisa N. Uptmor, Dennis Laboratory School, Decatur, Illinois
- Noah Waspe, Berry Intermediate School, Lebanon, Ohio
NCTE, CEE, TYCA, and Section election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Elections will close at 11:59 p.m. Central Time, Thursday, June 1, 2017. Results of the elections will be posted mid-June.
Meet the current Middle Level Section Steering Committee.
If you have questions, please contact Linda Walters-Moore at NCTE Headquarters.