Middle Level Section Steering Committee
(two to be elected; term to expire in 2019)
- James Blasingame, Arizona State University, Tempe
- Shanetia P. Clark, Salisbury University, Maryland
- Elizabeth G. Dinkins, Bellarmine University, Louisville, Kentucky
- Van S. Garrett, Lanier Middle School, Houston, Texas
Middle Level Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2016)
- Jason P. Augustowski, Belmont Ridge Middle School, Lansdowne, Virginia
- Cheryl Golden,Seneca Ridge Middle School, Sterling, Virginia
- Chuck Miller, J. T. Henley Middle School, Crozet, Virginia
- Margaret A. Pickett, Salem State University, Massachusetts
- Laura Pope, Baltimore City Community College, Maryland
- Holly Spinelli, City-As-School High School, New York, New York
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current Middle Level Section Steering Committee.