Middle Level Section Steering Committee
(two to be elected; term to expire in 2020)
- Frances Chamberlain, Tracy, California
- Corinna E. Crafton, Edison, New Jersey
- Jeremy Hyler, Fulton Middle School, Middleton, Michigan
- Justin Stygles, Rowe Elementary School, Norway, Maine
Middle Level Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2017)
- Heidi Branch, Belmont Ridge Middle School, Leesburg, Virginia
- Cheryl Golden, Seneca Ridge Middle School, Sterling, Virginia
- Amanda Lickteig, Emporia State University, Kansas
- Janet M. Parker, Delta State University, Cleveland, Missisippi
- Robin Seglem, Illinois State University, Normal
- Shelly Shaffer, Eastern Washington University, Cheney
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current Middle Level Section Steering Committee.