Beginning this year NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted mid-June.
Elementary Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2014)
- Jeanne Gilliam Fain, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro
- Koomi Kim, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces
- Thomas Marshall, Stony Lane Elementary School, Paramus, New Jersey
- Carmen M. Martinez-Roldan, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Lori Norton-Meier, University of Louisville, Kentucky
- Sandra L. Osorio, University of Illnois, Urbana-Champaign
Meet the current Elementary Section Steering Committee.