Elementary Section Steering Committee
(four to be elected; term to expire 2020)
- Eliza Allen, University of South Carolina, Columbia
- Lisa M. Martin, Clark County School District, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sandra L. Osorio, Illinois State University, Normal
- Scott Ritchie, Kennesaw State University, Georgia
- Julius G. Scott, Dutch Fork Elementary Academy of Environmental Sciences, Columbia, South Carolina
- Tracy L. Smiles, Western Oregon University, Monmouth
- Tasha Tropp Laman, University of Louisville, Kentucky
- Joanne Yatvin, Portland, Oregon
Elementary Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2017)
- Jane Bean-Folkes, Rowan University, Glassboro, New Jersey
- Denise Davila, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Jennifer McDonough, The Benjamin School, North Palm Beach, Florida
- Kelly Mogk, Arlington Classic Academy, Texas
- Sanjuana C. Rodriguez, Kennesaw State University, Georgia
- Cynthia L. Williams, Collins, Mississippi
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted mid-June.
Meet the current Elementary Section Steering Committee.