College Section Steering Committee
(one to be elected; term to expire in 2018)
- Isabel Baca, University of Texas at El Paso
- Mira Chieko Shimabukuro, Highline Community College, Washington
College Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2015)
- William P. Banks, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- Troy Hicks, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant
- Yndalecio Isaac Hinojosa, Jr., University of Texas at San Antonio
- Stephanie Kerschbaum, University of Delaware, Newark
- Renee M. Moreno, California State University, Northridge
- Donnie Johnson Sackey, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current College Section Steering Committee.