Beginning this year NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
College Section Steering Committee
(four to be elected; term to expire in 2017)
- Kristin Arola, Wasington State University, Pullman
- Toby Emert, Agnes Scott College, Decatur, Georgia
- Asao B. Inoue, California State University, Fresno
- Mya Poe, Penn State University, University Park
- Clancy Ratliff, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Jacqueline Rhodes, California State University, San Bernardino
- Nicole Sieben, Adelphia University, Garden City, New York
- Sara Webb-Sunderhaus, Indiana University-Purdue University, Ft. Wayne, Indiana
College Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2014)
- Collin Craig, St. John's University, Queens, New York
- Beth Godbee, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Cristina Kirklighter, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi
- Christina Ortmeier-Hooper, University of New Hampshire, Durham
- Stacey Pigg, University of Central Florida, Orlando
- Amy J. Wan, Queens College, New York
Meet the current College Section Steering Committee.