College Section Steering Committee
(two to be elected; term to expire in 2019)
- Steven Alvarez, University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Jennifer Clifton, University of Texas at El Paso
- Beth Godbee, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Rochelle "Shelley" Rodrigo, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
College Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2016)
- Akua Duku Anokye, Arizona State University, Glendale
- Beth Brunk-Chavez, University of Texas at El Paso
- Aja Y. Martinez, Binghamton University, New York
- Michele Myers, University of South Carolina, Columbia
- Valerie Sweeney Prince, Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania
- Iris Deana Ruiz, University of California, Merced
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current College Section Steering Committee.