View Candidates Biographical Information (will be available soon)
College Section Steering Committee
(four to be elected; term to expire in 2021)
- Sylvia M. Basile, Midlands Technical College, Columbia, South Carolina
- April Baker-Bell, Michigan State University, East Lansing
- Bradley Bleck, Spokane Falls Community College, Washington
- Kim Jaxon, California State University, Chico
- Trent M. Kays, Hampton University, Virginia
- Laurie A. Pinkert, University of Central Florida, Orlando
- Christina Saidy, Arizona State University, Tempe
- Reva E. Sias, California State University, Fresno
College Section Nominating Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2018)
- S. Kristi Castro, Midlands Technical College, Columbia, South Carolina
- Collin Craig, St. John's University, New York, New York
- Marcos Del Hierro, University of New Hampshire, Durham
- Patricia A. Edwards, Michigan State University, East Lansing
- Alexandria Lockett, Spelman College, Atlanta, Georgia
- Stephanie Anne Shelton, University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa
NCTE, CEE, TYCA, and Section election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Elections will close at 11:59 p.m. Central Time, Thursday, June 1, 2017. Results of the elections will be posted mid-June.
Meet the current College Section Steering Committee.
If you have questions, please contact Linda Walters-Moore at NCTE Headquarters.