Beginning this year NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
CEE Executive Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2017)
- Mollie Blackburn, Ohio State University, Columbus
- Carol Brochin Ceballos, University of Texas, El Paso
- Marcelle Haddix, Syracuse University, New York
- Carmen Kynard, St. John's University, Jamaica, New York
- Thomas M. McCann, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb
- Ebony Elizabeth Thomas, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
CEE Nominating Committee
(five to be elected; term to expire 2014)
- Carlin Borsheim-Black, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant
- Allison E. Carey, Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
- Susan L. Groneke, University of Tennesse, Knoxville
- Jung E. Kim, Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois
- Mark A. Lewis, Loyola University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Michael B. Sherry, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Allison Skerrett, University of Texas at Austin
- Peter Williamson, University of San Francisco, California
Meet the current CEE Executive Committee.