CEE Executive Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2021)
- Todd DeStigter. University of Illinois at Chicago
- Wendy Glenn, University of Connecticut, Storrs
- Kaavonia Hinton, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
- Mark A. Lewis, Loyola University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Sophia Tatiana Sarigianides, Westfield State University, Massachusetts
- Yolanda Sealey-Ruiz, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, New York
CEE Nominating Committee
(five to be elected; term to expire 2018)
- Nadia Behizadeh, Georgia State University, Atlanta
- Brian Charest, Nova Project, Seattle, Washington
- Sakeena Everett, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Victor Malo-Juvera, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Shelly Shaffer, Eastern Washington University, Cheney
- Amy Vetter, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Allison Wynhoff Olsen, Montana State University, Bozeman
- Michelle Zoss, Georgia State University, Atlanta
NCTE, CEE, TYCA, and Section election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Elections will close at 11:59 p.m. Central Time, Thursday, June 1, 2017. Results of the elections will be posted mid-June.
Meet the current CEE Executive Committee.
If you have questions, please contact Linda Walters-Moore at NCTE Headquarters.