CEE Executive Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2020)
- Keffrelyn D. Brown, University of Texas at Austin
- Limarys Caraballo, Queens College, New York
- Christian Goering, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Leslie S. Rush, University of Wyoming, Laramie
- Amanda Haertling Thein, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Peter Williamson, Stanford University, California
CEE Nominating Committee
(five to be elected; term to expire 2017)
- Ranita Cheruvu, William Paterson University, Wayne, New Jersey
- E. Sybil Durand, Arizona State University, Tempe
- Noah Asher Golden, Chapman University, Orange, California
- Heidi Hallman, University of Kansas, Lawrence
- Tisha Lewis Ellison, Georgia State University, Atlanta
- Nicole Mirra, University of Texas at El Paso
- Luke Rodesiler, Indiana University-Purdue University, Fort Wayne
- Trevor Thomas Stewart, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current CEE Executive Committee.