CEE Executive Committee
(three to be elected; term to expire in 2019)
- Heidi Hallman, University of Kansas, Lawrence
- Troy Hicks, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant
- Victor Malo-Juvera, University of North Carolina, Wilmington
- Robert Petrone, Montana State University, Bozeman
- David Schaafsma, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Kristen Hawley Turner, Fordham University, Bronx, New York
CEE Nominating Committee
(five to be elected; term to expire 2016)
- Jacqueline Bach, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Carlin Borsheim-Black, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant
- Alan Brown, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Jonathan Bush, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Todd DeStigter, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Antero Garcia, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins
- Keisha L. Green, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Lauren Leigh Kelly, Half Hollow Hills High School, Dix Hills, New York & Teachers College, Columbia University
NCTE, Sections, CEE, and TYCA election ballots will be sent by email to current members. If NCTE does not have an email address for you on file and you would like to receive a ballot by email, please visit "My Account" and add it to your membership record. (You may also use "My Account" to change your email address or to update your member profile.) You may phone NCTE Customer Service at 877-369-6283 to update this information as well. If NCTE does not have an email address on file for you by March 20, your ballot will be sent by mail.
Completed ballots must be returned to NCTE by June 1. Results of the elections will be posted by mid-June.
Meet the current CEE Executive Committee.