NCTE programs will help you advance student learning consistently over time by deepening your understanding of successful instruction, assessment, and evaluation practices in reading, writing, and the language arts.
Get Involved in a Community or Discussion
NCTE Member Insurance Program
Members are eligible for favorable group pricing, specialized coverages, and association discounts on insurance protection from leading carriers. Plans are provided through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), of which NCTE is a member. View all plans.
- Professional liability insurance for W-2 employed educators; $1 million or $2 million coverage option.
- Student professional liability insurance; $1 million in coverage – only $25 a year!
- Private practice professional liability insurance; coverage options up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate.
Home & Auto
- GEICO auto / motorcycle insurance
- Homeowners / renters / condominium insurance
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Group term life insurance plans from New York Life Insurance Company
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Disability income protection
- Dental insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Individual and group health insurance plans through the American Health Insurance Exchange (AHiX) – featuring public and private coverage options
- Cancer insurance
- International travel / medical plans
Learn more about all of these plans, apply online or download applications by visiting the NCTE Member Insurance Program, administered by Forrest T. Jones & Company. Or call (800) 821-7303 weekdays and ask for customer service.