Interim Report Format (at mid-term in completion of funded work)
Interim Report (500-750 words)
The Interim Report should be written in response to these questions and will include an updated budget summary (see below):
• What have I done to date?
• What am I learning?
• What issues and problems have come up?
• What questions do I have at this point?
• Where do I need to go next?
• How has my thinking about this issue changed?
An updated budget summary is also required outlining how funds have been spent to this point. The remaining 20% of the grant is funded upon a satisfactory fulfillment of this requirement.
Final Report Format (at completion of funded work)
Final Report (500-750 words):
A final report is required that addresses these points:
• Restatement of the research question
• Summary of findings
• Implications of findings
• New questions