Engage with high-quality resources to build your professional knowledge-base at your convenience with NCTE’s Investigations.
Investigations offer just-in-time, self-paced online professional learning with extensive models and examples of the teaching shifts needed to help students prepare to meet college- and career-ready standards for learning.
- Each Investigation is designed to take approximately 3-5 hours of your time. Optional activities and resources are offered for those who wish to spend more time exploring the topic.
- Each Investigation engages you in differentiated professional development, with a blend of learning media and a variety of activities that have direct impact on your practice.
- Asynchronous learning design and 24/7 access to content allows you to engage with the resources at a time that is most convenient for you, and we give you access to the online content for three full months! Tour the learning design here.
- Many topics to choose from and more coming soon. Check back often!
- Affordable! Only $75 per Investigation with three months of access from the date you enroll.
Investigations are a great resource for school teams who are engaging in collaborative on-site professional learning. School leaders can pull from the mix of resources and guided activities for on-site learning and discussions. Learn more about this option!
Enroll in an available Investigation today! Interested in a topic that you don't see represented here? Contact email@example.com and describe your needs!