Engage with high-quality resources to build your professional knowledge-base at your convenience with NCTE’s Investigations. Investigations offer just in time, self-paced online professional learning with extensive models and examples of the teaching shifts needed to help students prepare to meet college and career-ready standards for learning.
- Each Investigation is designed to take approximately 3-5 hours of your time.
- Each Investigation engages you in differentiated professional development, with a blend of learning media and a variety of activities that have direct impact on your practice.
- Asynchronous learning design and 24/7 access to content allows you to engage with the resources at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Many topics to choose from. Visit www.ncte.org/online-learning/investigations for a complete listing.
- Optional graduate continuing education credit is available for an additional charge.