- Studies in Writing and Rhetoric (SWR)
- Teaching/Writing in Thirdspaces: The Studio Approach by Rhonda C. Grego and Nancy S. Thompson.
- Relations, Locations, Positions: Composition Theory for Writing Teachers, eds. Peter Vandenberg, Sue Hum, Jennifer Clary-Lemon.
- Strategies for Teaching First-Year Composition, eds. Duane Roen, Veronica Pantoja, Lauren Yena, Susan K. Miller, Eric Waggoner.
- What Is "College-Level" Writing?, eds. Patrick Sullivan, Howard Tinberg.
These statements on an educational issue are approved by the Conference on College Composition and Communication Exeucutive Committee. Please click here for a complete listing.
Not finding the information you need? Click here to research the complete database of NCTE position statements.
FORUM: Newsletter for issues about part-time and contingent faculty
A newsletter on contingent, adjunct, and part-time faculty issues in college composition and communication.
Reflections: A Journal of Writing, Service-Learning, and Community Literacy
A peer reviewed journal, providing a forum for scholarship on writing, service-learning and community literacy.