- Make a three (3) year commitment to serve on the CCCC Executive Committee.
- Attend an online orientation during October or November following election/preceding the start of the three-year term.
- Attend two (2) annual meetings of the Executive Committee (required).
- At CCCC Annual Convention, all day Wednesday before Convention starts.
- NCTE Annual Convention, (takes place the week before Thanksgiving)
a. CCCC Executive Committee retreat, Sunday afternoon
b. CCCC Executive Committee Meeting, all day Monday.
- Conduct business on e-mail, including voting, which requires a timely response.
- Serve on subcommittees of Executive Committee, which are appointed by Chair of CCCC.
Please note: Executive Committee members receive $60.00 per diems for each meeting, but CCCC does not provide regular funds for Committee members to attend the conventions.
Click here to go back to the main CCCC Election page.