Get ready for Convention. . .download the free 2015 CCCC Convention app today!
Maximize your time at the 2015 CCCC Annual Convention by downloading the NEW Convention app. The app allows you to easily view the sessions, exhibitors, speakers, Tampa area information, floor plans, alerts, and more! You can create a profile, save and export notes, add items to your calendar, message attendees, and more.Three easy ways to find the app:
- Search your app store/market for "CCCC."
- Visit www.tripbuilder.com/apps/cccc2015 from your mobile device and automatically go to the app within your appropriate app store.
- Scan the QR code below to automatically go to the app in your app store.
Thanks to Pearson for sponsoring this year's
CCCC Convention Mobile App!
- Remember your password! You will need to know this information if you download the app on another device (for instance, iPhone, iPad, Web). Also, when you log in on an additional device, click 'login' at the bottom of the screen--do not create a new account.
- Complete your profile in the MyProfile section by clicking the edit button at the top. Determine if you want your profile private or if you want to share it with other attendees by clicking the checkbox. If your profile is private, attendees can still contact you, but they will not see your information.
- Explore the icons on the main page to learn about each feature. Read "About This App" for further details and what to do if you have questions.
- Begin planning now! Build your convention schedule by choosing sessions to attend, exhibits to visit, and places for lunch. Selections are saved in MyShow and can be exported to your email, simplifying your convention planning!
- Join the conversation with the new Activity Feed. Select the "Activity Feed" icon to chat with other attendees. You can also click the "Discuss" icon within a session to chat about that particular event.
Join CCCC in going mobile today!