This committee is charged with the following:
- Give an overview of how CCCC can foster a culture of undergraduate research and create connections with other organizations that support undergraduate research.
- Gather preliminary information or profiles of a sampling of programs in which undergraduates conduct research in writing curricula or programs, as well as information on undergraduate research participation at CCCC conventions and other professional conferences.
- Recommend dissemination venues within CCCC for undergraduate researchers in writing studies and first-year composition.
- Provide a rationale to the EC for further initiatives or areas of study in undergraduate research.
- Collaborate with the CCCC Committee on the Major in Writing and Rhetoric.
- Collaborate with the CCCC Committee on Research.