Susan Miller-Cochran, Co-Chair
Christina Ortmeier-Hooper, Co-Chair
Kevin Eric DePew
Because of the rapid growth in the number of second language writers in US higher education and the increasing linguistic diversity that all teachers of writing encounter in the classroom, the Second Language Writing Committee is charged to:
- Serve as an official liaison between CCCC and Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL);
- Assist in the distribution and use of the second language writing position statement concerning second language writing issues and continue updating the statement as needed;
- Identify, develop and provide second language writing resources for CCCC members;
- Make recommendations to the Executive Committee on issues related to second language writing.
Subscribe to the Second Language Writing Listserv:
Note: This listserv is open to anyone who wants to join. Please follow the steps below.
- Send a message to: email@example.com
- In the text of the message, type: subscribe slw_cccc
- Note: Do not type anything in the subject line
- You will receive a message back from the listserv asking you to confirm your subscription to the list
- When you want to send a message to the list, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org