- are membershiip groups which have been authorized by the NCTE Executive Committee.
- serve individuals who share the same special interests or who have similar jobs.
- offer their members the opportunity to meet face to face during the NCTE Annual Convention.
- provide information to members through newsletters, journals, listservs, or websites.
- present sessions at the NCTE Annual Convention.
Any bona fide association organized to serve the interests and the purposes of persons who share special interests or who have similar professional assignments may apply for NCTE Assembly status, provided that the purposes of the association are consistent with and supportive of the purpose of the Council as listed in Article III of the NCTE Constitution, and provided that purposes of the proposed Assembly do not substantially overlap with the purposes of an existing NCTE Assembly or other constituent group.
Is Your Assembly's Conference on Our List of Upcoming Assembly Meetings?
Calls for Manuscripts for Affiliate & Assembly Publications