- are membershiip groups which have been authorized by the NCTE Executive Committee.
- serve individuals who share the same special interests or who have similar jobs.
- offer their members the opportunity to meet face to face during the NCTE Annual Convention.
- provide information to members through newsletters, journals, listservs, or websites.
- present sessions at the NCTE Annual Convention.
Is Your Assembly's Conference on Our List of Upcoming Assembly Meetings?
Calls for Manuscripts for Affiliate & Assembly Publications